- Our swimmers truly are the best! Thank you to all who made it to our first away meet this past week...we appreciate everyone's patience and flexibility due to the weather delay. Our swimmers showed great effort at the meet! Everyone had fun practicing relays during practice this past week too! Thank you for always bringing your smiles and positive attitudes, it sure makes the Hurricanes the best team to be on!
We are back to regular practice schedules and have a full week of swimming ahead of us. In this "Weekly Email" you will find practice schedules for this week, upcoming info/events and next week's swim meet sign up information. Please read through this email carefully, it has lots of information in it! Reach out to a parent board member with any questions.
ALL swimmers practice M, T, Th, F
- Red: 9:00-10:00am
- Gray: 10:30-11:30am
- White: 10:45-11:30am
- Black 10:45-11:30am
- Minnows: 10:00-10:40am
- Stroke Clinic: Wednesdays ( No mInnows)
- Here is the new schedule for Wednesdays:
- Red group stroke instruction: 10:00 - 10:30am
- Red group dives & turns: 10:30 – 11:00am
- Black, White, and Gray group stroke instruction & dives: 10:45 – 11:30am
Please make sure all swimmers arrive to practice 10 min early to be ready to start!
Please make sure you are signed up for our Remind App (especially since the weather can be unpredictable). Text @hhswimmer to 81010. Anyone can join...babysitters, grandparents, friends, etc!
Please make sure to have your gate card with you to enter our pool area.
- Tuesday 7/9: Swim Meet @ Landerwood
- Thursday 7/11: Swim Meet, HOME vs Aurora Shores
- Friday 7/12: Hot Dog Friday 12:00pm-2:00pm